Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tietgenkollegiet (Copenhagen, Denmark)

When I first saw this building from the outside I thought "what a weird building" because of its circular form and how the room are displayed from the outside. When you get closer and in the inside you start to feel comfortable, it welcomes you.

This building is a student residence with more than 300 room, and personally I think its more awesome because its dedicated to the students and not to the general public. The building has a common are in the middle which all windows point to, also the outside/city.

I think that this building is inspiring and a real form of art that can be interpreted in many ways. It circular = circle of life and infinite. It's a student residence = young happy and supportive. I really loved this building and all of its aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment