Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cape Town Stadium (Cape Town, South Africa)


This stadium was built specially for the World Cup 2010. It has an amazing structure, it's a perfect loop. In my opinion it looks like something from another place, specially when the lights are turned on at night. The style comes from Germany architectures and South African Architectures. This stadium caught the attention of many people due to its style.

I really liked the outside structure, how it seems that there are different levels (little rectangles). It look like a headquarter of a company (Apple Infinite Loop). But is a stadium, even though the stadium was used for the world cup 2010 the capacity is for 50,000 people.

I think this stadium is very modern and eye coughing and deserves a shot-out next to the stadium of Nelson Mandela Bay. Yes, South Africa have very nice stadiums such as Soccer City as well which was main stadium. I had a very positive experience viewing matches, and I loved how it caught my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment